Thursday, 3 November 2016

White Russian progress, part the fourth

Well, I've finished the bases for my White Russians, done the flags for the standard bearersand added flags to my 2 armoured cars.

All I have left to do now is finish painting 6 cavalry.

However, I seem to have hit a motivational impasse. My opponent for the first club campaign game is currently busy preparing a participation game for Warfare, so we won't be playing that game before the convention.

But that's not what's stopping me from painting the cavalry - I'm not really sure what is. I just can't seem to get the oomph to do anything at the moment ... the last few evenings I've just watched TV without achieving anything ... I can't even summon up the desire to take pics of the finished stuff ...

Oh well ... maybe I'll get something done at the weekend ...

3 comments:

  1. Strangely enoug, I'd think it was the weaher causing us all to be lethargic, save for the fact that I'm busy doing a lot of hobby related things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling...winter is over the horizon so it must be time to hibernate! If you fancy another BoB game or something else in the meantime, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, lethargy - I feel the same; I just can't be bothered any more...

    It'll pass! Just wait for the mojo to recover.

    ReplyDelete